NET-X Artnet / DMX Buffer
Net-X™ is a reliable and versatile rack-mountable Art-Net-to-DMX adapter with an integrated optical DMX splitter.
The Chauvet Net-X™ is a reliable and versatile rack-mountable Art-Net-to-DMX adapter with an integrated optical DMX splitter. It has two 5-pin DMX inputs and eight 5-pin DMX outputs, all optically isolated and can take up to eight Art-Net universes simultaneously. The eight 5-pin DMX outputs can be assigned to either of the DMX inputs or to the Art-Net input. The Art-Net through allows daisy-chaining multiple Net-X™ adapters just in case more than eight universes are needed. Net-X™ provides a reliable, highly customizable network infrastructure for complex control systems.
• Universal, rack mount Art-Net™-to-DMX adapter with integrated optical DMX splitter
• Multi-purpose Art-Net™ node and optical DMX splitter make this product versatile and ideal for both rental and installation applications
• Can act as an Art-Net™ node and an optical DMX splitter simultaneously
• Two 5-pin XLR inputs and eight 5-pin XLR outputs, all optically isolated
• 2 Neutrik® etherCON® in/through ports for inputting up to 8 Art-Net™ universes simultaneously
• Each of the 8 outputs can be set to 1 of 3 operating modes: DMX universe 1, DMX universe 2, or Art-Net™ universe (selectable from Art-Net™ universe, subnet, and net)