XLR Adapters available in solid or cable form, 3 to 5 or 5 to 3.
DMX USB Pro Dongle
The Enttec DMX USB Pro is the perfect for anyone looking into getting into computer based DMX lighting. The professional interface is supported by most operating system and a range of software including the popular freestyler DMX.
You can speak to us on 0114 299 7835. Open Tue-Fri 9:30 - 17:30
All your personal data is protected.
When you spend £60 or more
(UK mainland only)
Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 30days for a full refund
(Subject to our returns policy)
The Enttec DMX USB Pro is the perfect for anyone looking into getting into computer based DMX lighting. The professional interface had a rate of 850 frames per second and is supported by most operating system and a range of software including the popular freestyler DMX.
- Micro processor enabled
- 1500 V full isolation to protect your computer from any power or data spike
- 1 Input & 1 Output connector (Only one DMX port though)
- RDM enabled
- Supports various 3rd party controllers/software
- Internal frame buffering
- Windows and mac drivers
- Refresh Rate configurable from 1 to 40Hz with a full 512 channel frame
- 5pin XLR input and output (We recommend buying a DMX adapter if your wanting to use it with 3pin DMX)
- Capture 2005
- Modul8 (Mac OSX) "the tool of choice for live media performance and installations"
- MediaMaster Express
- MX Wendler (Win & OSX)
- Resolume "Resolume is an application for live video performances"
- LXScriptPlayer - executes AppleScripts in response to MIDI/DMX (OS X)
- vvvv - "Multi purpose tool-kit"
- Hip's Rsource page VB.NET examples + Other Tools for Pro/ Open DMX
- WidgetRec - A DMX Receiver/viewer (Open Source)