This kit includes the Enttec Open DMX with a 5pin to 3pin dmx...
USB Pro MKII USB Dongle
The Enttec Pro DMX USB MKII builds on the already popular pro DMX dongle. Now supporting 2 universes of DMX, MIDI in/out and standalone operation.
You can speak to us on 0114 299 7835. Open Tue-Fri 9:30 - 17:30
All your personal data is protected.
When you spend £60 or more
(UK mainland only)
Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 30days for a full refund
(Subject to our returns policy)
Connect your favorite supported control software to your lights. The next generation of USB interfaces is here, smaller footprint yet more features : 2 universe (1024 channels), MIDI IN/OUT¹ and Standalone operation. The newly designed electronics with a CPU 6 times faster than the previous generation, guarantees no delays or drop outs to your lights even under heavy use.
The custom designed and precisely CNC machined aluminium box gives the product outstanding durability for on the road use. The deep black, tough anodized finish, makes it the best looking device in its class.
Two fully isolated DMX/RDM outputs or inputs can control up to 1024 channels. Optional MIDI In/Out¹ connectors allow integration with showcontrol systems, or MIDI keyboards & surfaces. No need to carry multiple devices; the DMX USB Pro Mk2 does it all.
Standalone mode allows you to store your light show inside the DMX USB Pro MK2 and play it back without connecting your PC. Ultra reliable, the inbuilt memory allows recording of full 512 channel light show. This feature is ideal for architectural, retail and display applications.
- Fully backward-compatible with all software titles that support DMX USB PRO
- Dual, fully independent, DMX ports each with full RDM capability
- MIDI¹ input and output ports
- Package includes micro USB cable and break out cable (DMX only)
- Standalone operation for unattended replay of 512 channel lighting shows
- One firmware version supports all features
- Aesthetically slim-profile, machined aluminium box
- True 1500V isolation separating all DMX ports from each other (protect your computer and each data line from surges)
- Internal frame buffering (preserve data integrity when computer is busy)
- Utilizes the FTDI chipset, (compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux etc.)
- Stores configuration and user data in EEPROM
- Refresh rate configurable from 1 to 40Hz
- Break time configurable from 96uS to 1.3mS
- MaB time configurable from 10.6uS to 1.3mS
- Upgradeable firmware
- Security / software protection API
- Martin M-PC
- Q Light