It’s a compact DMX controller for LED wash lights with 3- or...
Bigger shows call for more accessibility and ease of programming.
Bigger shows call for more accessibility and ease of programming. The Obey™ 70 bridges the gap between smaller rack mount controllers and massive control desks. 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for easy programming of up to 12, 32 channel fixtures. The Obey™ 70 can store up to 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes on 384 total channels of control. Also at your fingertips are fog and strobe control as well as MIDI compatibility.
• Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today’s lighting fixtures
• Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each
• Includes 384 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
• Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
• Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
• Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases
• Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility, DMX polarity selector and assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
• Conveniently mounts using the 4-space (4U) mounting rack
You might also like
The DB models from Showtec are universal DMX-512 splitters....