Bigger shows call for more accessibility and ease of programming.
Stage Designer 50
You can speak to us on 0114 299 7835. Open Tue-Fri 9:30 - 17:30
All your personal data is protected.
When you spend £60 or more
(UK mainland only)
Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 30days for a full refund
(Subject to our returns policy)
The Stage Designer™ 50 takes the size of a 24-channel dimming console and the functionality of a 48- channel console and combines the two into one powerful dimming unit. The Stage Designer™ 50 has up to 8 pages with 12 scenes each and 96,000 programmable steps. The console allows the user to re-assign channels as needed and allows for MIDI input.
- 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console
- 8 pages with 12 scenes each yields 48 total playback faders (simultaneous playback)
- 96,000 programmable steps
- 2 programmable aux buttons
- Adjustable chase and fade times
- Re-assignable channels
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
- Built-in cross fader, dark and kill buttons
- MIDI in, out and thru (with file dump)
- Direct audio input
- Sequential linking or simultaneous playback of chases
- Override chases on the fly
- Beat-activation, tap sync, auto run, midi in/out
- 6-space (6U) rack mount
- Polarity selector
You might also like
The DB models from Showtec are universal DMX-512 optical...